The Anne Arundel County LP… along with Lashar for Congress… invites you to join your libertarian and libertarian-ish neighbors for a sociable evening of drinks and politics at Libations in Millersville this coming Monday, June 11, from 6 to 8 pm. Cash bar and food at what is supposed to be (!) happy-hour prices. Guest speakers… who will speak only briefly!… are listed below. it is an open and informal event, so please do bring your friends who might be interested.
- Bob Johnston, Chair of the Maryland Libertarian Party (LP),
- David Lashar, Candidate for the Maryland 3rd Congressional District (against Progressive Leftist John Sarbanes),
- David Bishop, Candidate for the Maryland 4th Congressional District,
- Chris Wallace, Chair of the AA County LP and Candidate for Maryland State Senate, District 30,
- David Dull, Vice Chair of the AA County LP with responsibility for organization and operations.
See you there!