The Maryland Libertarian Party nominated five more candidates for the 2018 elections at the Central Committee meeting on December 2:
- Jenica Martin US House 1st
- David Bishop US House 4th
- Jacob Pulcher US House 5th
- Jasen Wunder US House 8th
- Tom Ashwell Harford County Circuit Court Judge
The Maryland LP now has candidates who will appear on the 2018 ballot for Governor, Lt. Governor, US Senate, and six of the eight US House seats, plus candidates for the General Assembly and Judge for the Circuit Court.
Click here to view the list of 2018 Maryland Libertarian Party candidates.
Maryland LP candidates have until July 1 to file the appropriate paperwork and filing fees to get on the ballot for 2018.