DonatePolitical Contributions, memberships & tickets
Make a contribution, become a member, or renew your membership today!
If you prefer to mail your payment, please download our donation form.
About your political contributions:
- Political contributions are not tax-deductible.
- Donors must be a United States citizen or a permanent resident and at least 18 years old.
- This contribution may not be made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization, or national bank.
- This contribution may not be made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor.
- The funds may not be provided by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
*Federal law requires political committees to report the name, address, and occupation and employer for each individual whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 in a calendar year.
Charges will appear on your statement from The Libertarian Party of Maryland.