The Maryland LP spring convention will take place on Saturday, March 10, at the Crowne Plaza hotel in Annapolis, from 4:00 to 8:30 pm.
Libertarian National Committee Chair Nicholas Sarwark will be the banquet speaker.
4:00 Central Committee meeting
6:40 Maryland LP candidate for Governor Shawn Quinn
7:15 LNC chair Nicholas Sarwark
During the Central Committee meeting, we will be:
- Nominating delegates to the national convention in New Orleans, LA
- Nominating candidates for the 2018 elections
- Nominating officers to the state party Executive Board
- Debating and voting on any proposed changes to the state party program
Cost: $60 if paid by midnight February 28 (pay here or mail check to “Maryland Libertarian Party”, Box 176, Abingdon, MD 21009).
- $70 after February 28th, online registration closes at midnight March 6th.
- There will be no at-the-door sales.
- There is no charge for only attending the Central Committee meeting.
Full details of the convention are in the upcoming issue of the Free?StateLibertarian newsletter, which will be mailed to state party members next week.